I thought it would be good to do a post about returning to work after the lockdown.
The government stated that the beauty industry could return to work on the 4th July at the earliest. With that in mind I have started accepting bookings for July and August.
The permanent makeup industry is actually one of the best prepared industries for the safe re-opening and return to work. I already know, understand and execute all of the appropriate cleaning and disinfection practices to ensure mine and my clients' safety while performing all of my treatments. I must continue to implement regular cleaning protocols, along with introducing new procedures based on recommendations by our government and regulatory bodies, to ensure the containment and eradication of COVID-19, and to keep myself and my clients safe.
Safety measures in place as standard for each appointment
- Clean and disinfect my workspace.
- Wear a disposable face mask.
- Wear a disposable apron.
- Wear disposable gloves.
Extra safety measures that will be brought in
- I will have limited appointments available throughout the day and these will be spaced out to ensure client safety and, as always, these will be by appointment only. No walk ins.
- Disposable masks will be available for each of my clients.
- Disposable gloves will be available for each of my clients.
- Disposable table covers will be used and changed for each appointment.
- Hand sanitiser will be available.
- Large clear bags will be available to store my clients personal belongings.
- Clients will receive the pre-treatment paperwork electronically, and this must be completed prior to your complimentary consultation or treatment.
- Appointment prep and aftercare instructions will be sent electronically.
- Cleaning / disinfecting to take place in between each appointment.